In 1896, Paul Anke founded the company as "first and eldest nickel plating institute" in Essen. In 1954, the company moved to its present premises on a plot of 10,000 m². The production focus shifted to the functional surface technique. Hard chrome baths with an electrolyte volume of 200,000 litres of which the largest amounted to approx. 65,000 litres, as well as modern systems for chemical nickel plating undermined our outstanding competence. Systems for circular grinding and the treatment of lap grinding and CBN grinding complete our first-class know-how.
Since 1997 the Parzer-Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH in Essen is the owner of the company.
In order to meet the demands of our customers we continually invest in the modernisation and expansion of our systems and assemblies. We pay great attention to what is required in terms of environmental protection. This is why we use modern systems for the purification of wastewater and waste air. Our company is a specialised company according to WHG (the German Federal Water Management act) sect. 63.
With our top level technology we are a company recognised throughout Europe in the field of surface technology. Our declared goal is to work together as partners with our customers. With the capabilities of our personnel we see ourselves as problem solvers and service providers for challenges, old and new.
The quality marks we have been awarded along with our certification in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 document our service capability.